Regional Sales Director - Denver
San Diego-based Skylight Healthcare Systems is the industry leader in interactive patient systems supporting the continuum of a patient’s "journey of care" - before, during and after the hospital stay. Our CareNavigator™ solution turns the bedside TV, tablet or mobile device into a seamless interactive system for real-time communication through personalized patient notifications and updates to ensure the quality of care. Our people are committed to giving healthcare organizations solutions that provide patients and families with greater control, faster healing, and a better grasp of health issues. Skylight is driven by constant innovation, flawless execution, and long-term relationships.
About You:Playing a pivotal role in supporting the company’s growth, Regional Sales Director (RSD) develop and execute strategic territory plans that result in the successful sale of Skylight’s product and service offerings. (to hospitals and physician groups) Regional Directors are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Executive/C-level suite, clinicians (physicians and nursing), patient experience and marketing leadership and other key stakeholders. This role is ideal for entrepreneurial individuals who have significant experience in a complex sales environment. Ideal candidates possess a successful track record of growing a business, building critical relationships and in influencing decision makers. Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Develop and maintain strategic territory plan.
- Segment, prospect and build new business within an assigned territory.
- Build relationships by meeting with senior executives and effectively position Skylight’s value.
- Develop and deliver effective presentations and proposals to senior healthcare executives.
- Negotiate contracts with senior management.
- Provide market feedback to the product and marketing department for future product development.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals through management of strategic plan and sales pipeline.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and strategy of company initiatives, industry trends, and competitors.
- Work successfully independently and as part of a professional team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Must possess a minimum of five years successful selling experience; healthcare services strongly preferred
- Must have significant experience in the following areas:
o Proven ability to meet and exceed goals.
o Strong listening and communication skills.
o Demonstrates strong problem solving skills.
o Well organized and pays attention to details.
o Ability to conduct presentations and facilitate group discussions.
o Proven negotiation and persuasion skills. (with emphasis on closing sales)
o Ability to conduct product demonstrations.
o Enjoy traveling domestically at least 50%.
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations and facilitate group discussions.
- Medical software and services-based sales experience.
- Knowledge of the changing selling environment and related regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Experience in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Demonstrated listening skills.
- Strong ability to position solutions, adjust messaging and generate new ideas.
- Experience in consultative solution sales.
- Understand clinical workflow within a hospital.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com.
Qualities and Characteristics:
- Positive attitude and comfort with ambiguity.
- Bias toward action, with a can-do approach to shifting priorities in a constantly changing marketplace.
- Entrepreneurial (as much as a sales executive can be).
- Has experienced an early stage company and wants to do it again.
- Has the instinct to walk away from deals that will never close.
Compensation and Benefits:
Skylight offers a competitive salary and a strong benefits program to all employees and their families.
Please send a cover letter with salary history to [email protected] or click here to apply for this position.