Client Service Analyst
San Diego-based Skylight Healthcare Systems is the industry leader in interactive patient systems supporting the continuum of a patient’s “journey of care” – before, during and after the hospital stay. Our CareNavigator™ solution turns the bedside TV, tablet or mobile device into a seamless interactive system for real-time communication through personalized patient notifications and updates to ensure the quality of care. Our people are committed to giving healthcare organizations solutions that provide patients and families with greater control, faster healing, and a better grasp of health issues. Skylight is driven by constant innovation, flawless execution, and long-term relationships.
This key team member provides account management and client service support to the account management team. Responsibilities include supporting the company and Account Manager(s) by creating and maintaining client utilization reports and creating, adding, and making changes to hospital custom content and other projects as assigned. A positive attitude and striving to offer “above and beyond” to account management team to support their efforts to drive client satisfaction are focused on daily.
- Will use our proprietary web-based tools to create and modify the hospitals version of the CareNavigator system including custom content, videos, surveys, alerts, etc.
- Prepare client utilization reports, for Account Manager(s) in order to accurately and effectively report necessary information for hospital staff.
- Maintain, monitor, evaluate, and update patient education content.
- Assist Account Manager(s) by responding to client requests, gathering vital information and as possible, assisting in resolution of issues and complaints.
- Keep Account Manager(s) informed of account activity or any issues of concern.
- Display polished, professional, client care communication skills at all times.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and has strong organizational and time management skills.
Education and Experience
Associate degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred and 1-2 years client service support experience preferably in a hospital environment.
Must be a strong communicator both verbally and in writing. Must have the ability to prepare reports and correspondence via e-mail, and interact effectively with account management team.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications including WORD, Excel, and PowerPoint. Needs experience in working with pivot tables in Excel. Experience with Sharepoint a plus.
Must possess the ability to apply a “common sense” understanding in all daily activities.
Compensation and Benefits:
Skylight offers a competitive salary and a strong benefits program to all employees and their families.
Please send a cover letter with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to apply for this position.